Our top priority is to Protect your Health & Safety
Our Sales Department is open for both in-person and online sales (with in-home delivery). Choose your vehicle and we’ll take care of the paperwork and deliver your vehicle to your home or office. Questions? Contact us here!
Our Service Department is open for maintenance, oil changes, recalls, and all other services. Drop in, call, or schedule your service online. Pick-up and Delivery may be available. All while making the health and safety of our customers and employees our top priority.
Durango Motor Company would like to reassure you that our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our guests and employees.
Following the guidance of SJBPH and CDC, we have implemented best practices for your safety including:
· Requesting guests who feel sick with symptoms such as fever, coughing, and fatigue, or who have been in contact with anyone who is not feeling well, to not enter Durango Motor Company. Please stay away from others and call your doctor if you need medical assistance.
· Requesting guests and staff keep 6 feet of distance between themselves and others.
· Requesting guests wear face covers, along with our staff. (DMC will provide masks for guests who do not have have the proper protection.
· Requesting guests and staff to take everyday precautions of covering nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
· Asking that our staff members stay home if they are not feeling well. In addition, we have requested to eliminate shaking hands and encourage social distancing.
· We will be disinfecting highly used surfaces throughout the day. Such items include the wiping down of door handles, desks, countertops, restroom facilities, among other high traffic and frequently used surfaces.
· Our sales, service, and parts departments all have hand sanitizer available for guests and employees to utilize frequently.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and staying alert of any condition that would make it unsafe to stay open. If such conditions arise, we will take action and address them immediately. The health and safety of our guests and associates are our top priority and we are committed to doing our part to keep you safe.
Thanks for joining Durango Motor Company in making responsible choices that will best support our resilient community.